Can’t you find what you are looking for, do you have questions or want to get in touch with us? Fill in the contact form and we will get back to you.
This is how our new financial routines work!
14 November, 2022
As we have continuously informed you about, today 14 November 2022 we have changed business systems. Our mission to create a modern clearing platform continues, with an increased focus on maximizing customer value through improved business processes, greater accessibility, and better possibilities for customer-adaptive integrations.
In this short film, you can see how the new financial procedures works.
Short information about the new financial procedures
- From November 2022, each campaign will have its own á account.
- The nominal value of the value carrier is settled daily against the á account.
- Just as before, the á account is topped up with a balance top-up “request for campaign funds”.
- The clearing fee (handling cost) will be invoiced in arrears to facilitate VAT reporting. Here it is possible to have a consolidated invoice for all active campaigns to facilitate the payment flow.
- Accounting documents are downloaded digitally in the ClearOnline portal.