Can’t you find what you are looking for, do you have questions or want to get in touch with us? Fill in the contact form and we will get back to you.
For the improvement of your user experience when you visit our website, the website and our services include cookies, web beacons, and similar technologies. Here we will explain how we use these cookies and which choices you can make regarding cookies.
General Information About Cookies
Cookies are small data files consisting of a text string made up of letters and numbers. These are sent from ClearOn’s, or our partners’ webservers and will be saved on your unit as explained below. We use the following type of cookies:
- Session cookies are temporary cookies which will disappear when you close your web browser or application.
- Persistent cookies are cookies which will remain on your computer until they are removed by you, or they expire.
- First party cookies are cookies stored by the website you are visiting.
- Third party cookies are cookies stored by a third-party website.
Web beacons are small, transparent, graphic pictures which, for example, can be embedded in an e-mail message that we send to you or in advertising on social media.
Similar technologies are any kind of technology that stores information in your web browser or unit in a manner similar to cookies and web beacons.
The cookies we use improves the services we offer you. For some of our services cookies are strictly necessary for functionality, while for others they make the services easier for you to use. In general, we categorize our cookies according to the following:
- Strictly necessary cookies are strictly necessary for us to be able to provide our basic services and our Customer Portal. Our services would not be operational without these cookies.
- Analytical cookies provide us with analytical information regarding your use of our services. Our services would not work as smoothly without these cookies.
- Functionality cookies make it possible for us to save different settings such as choice of language or if you wish to have your personal data prefilled. Without these cookies, we would not be able to customize our services according to your preferences. These cookies are necessary since they are of basic importance for our services and to make your experience as pleasurable as possible.
- Security cookies keep our services and your data safe and secure by helping us detect fraud and other security breaches. Since this is a very important feature of our services these cookies are necessary.
- Advertising cookies make it possible for us to send you direct marketing.
Description of our cookies on this page
The number in parentheses after use indicates lifetime
Google Analytics (3st)
Used to identify different users (2 år)
Used as an analytic tool (1 minut)
Used to identify different users (24h)
DoubleClick (2 st)
Used to identify different visitors by age, sex or interests – DoubleClick – Google Tag Manager (sessionen)
Connects different activity on different units for coordination of the advertising shown on different units and measures conversion activity. (2 år)
Jajja Media Group (3 st)
Used as an analytic tool (5 år)
Used as an analytic tool (5 år)
Used as an analytic tool (sessionen)
Use the settings in your web browser or unit to learn more about how to adjust the settings for cookies. For example, you can choose to block all cookies, only accept first party cookies or erase cookies when you close your web browser.
Some of ClearOn’s services may not work if you choose to block or erase cookies.
ClearOn’s Customer Service manages data protection issues. Our Customer Service will be happy to answer any questions regarding personal data and data protection by phone:
Find more information about ClearOn’s business operations at: www.clearon.se.
The latest update of this cookie statement was made on May 22, 2018.